Thursday, September 16, 2010

Frigg has 2 Apples, but I have 1 Apple...

Upon getting back from work, I noticed they had a few new cards revealed for Storm of Ragnarok.

Apple of Frigg

Trap Card

Activate only while you control no monsters. Gain Life Points equal to the total amount of Battle Damage you took this turn. Then, Special Summon 1 "Wicked Spirit Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its ATK and DEF are equal to the Life Points you gained by this card's effect.

Move over Gorz, there's a new way to mess with opponents! Now then, this isn't a direct replacement to Gorz, but it's a pretty damn fun card. It's basically no damage and a token!

I like it a little better than Gorz since I can still have spells and traps to protect myself, and I can bait a big attack for a big token.

It's definitely worth testing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s