Monday, August 27, 2012

Block Golem: Supreme King of Legoland



When I first saw this card, I only saw a nice design and moved along. Then again, I was just coming back into the game, so I didn't know what to look for. But then I gave it a second look. And that's when I realized how awesome this card is. Well, awesome if you plan on playing Rock Stun.

This little card alone can bring back any pair of the key monsters (Rock, Guardian, or Sandman) to your field just for tributing itself. Not bad, if I do say so myself. Just imagine, going from 1 lone monster to suddenly having 2 that can control any mix of spells, traps or effects. And not just that, it's also a good Xyz machine if you plan on using a different version of rocks.

Rocks now can pull off some Xyz shenanigans from what I've seen, so it's not a bad thought to give it a try either. Too bad there isn't a rock Tuner to go around, otherwise this would also be a good Synchro machine. But mostly, it's a great card for anybody planning on using Rock Stun or just an solid Rock deck. Good way to bounce back for when your field is a bit empty.

2 comments:

  1. Imagine a fossil dyna or a guardian or mole with a nice back row

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly. The fact that it can summon Fossil Dyna is an excellent bonus.

      Delete

visitor #'s