Friday, December 9, 2011

TG Testing

I was getting kinda bored with YGO as of late, and been needing that special kick in the ass to get fired up again. Heck, I wasn't even playing MTG as well, so perhaps it was some down time from all card games in general. Anyways, I got hold of some TG monsters (2 Warwolf, 2 Striker, 2 Rhino, and the swap trap card) and I quickly tried it out.

Gotta say, it was like a breath of fresh air to try something I haven't played yet.

Tried it with Gadgets and it seemed really fun, but kept having the usual problem with Gadgets when they clogged the hand.

Put them into the Alien deck but only Warwolf showed up to do some shenanigans with Birdman. Other than that, no TG presence.

But then I got thinking...What if I mix them with my Blackwings? Sounds a bit strange, but I think it can work...at least in theory.

And speaking of theory, my Karakuri Machina deck is working pretty well. Looks like I might make a few other tweaks before I take it to a tourney, if I ever go back to one...kinda got away from both games for a bit.

That's all for now. Be back later with updates on the TG Blackwing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s