Saturday, December 19, 2009

Level Monarchs

Well, while this may not be the reason I stated in my previous entry, this was one of the reasons I was going to say that Level Eater was worth running. Behold...I present to you my latest creation since "Vanity Gadgets," say hello to "Level Monarchs!"

This is a deck I made today in Tag Force 4 while fending off some boredom, and I think it seriously has some potential. Basic premise is to dump Level Eater and Treeborn as fast as possible to use for monarchs. Once a monarch is on the field, Level Eater can swarm from the grave, depleting the levels for either the tribute of another monarch or allowing a synchro summon.

Monsters: 18

Level Eater x3
Armageddon Knight x2
Caius x2
Raiza x2
Mobius x2
Gale
Pleaguespreader Zombie
Treeborn Frog
The Tricky x2
Gravekeeper's Spy x2

Spells: 12

Book of Moon x2
MST
Brain Control
Foolish Burial x2
Giant Trunade
Heavy Storm
Pot of Avarice
Soul Exchange x2
Lightning Vortex

Traps: 10

PWWB x2
BTH x2
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgment
Mirror Force
Call of the Haunted
Threatening Roar x2

Extra Deck:

Stardust x2
Brionac
Iron Chain Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Goyo Guardian
Ally of Justice Catastor
Red Dragon Archfiend
Mist Wurm
Colossal Fighter
X-Saber Urbellum

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s