Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Vanity Gadgets: Origin

For a long time I have been playing this game, but never seemed to do so well at tournaments. However, one day at locals I got an idea...I could run Anti-Meta. And so, I created a deck called "Spare Parts" which consisted of Gadgets and a bunch of other anti-meta cards I had lying around. I put the deck together and started working on it and in due time, it started taking some form. But somehow, I felt there was something missing. I was going to turn it into Tradgets, but that was too common (and Trags are hard to find). And when I was searching through some spares, I came across an interesting card. And I knew I had found it.

And so, I added Vanity's Fiend to my Gadget Deck and took it to locals (at Game Wizard located in Cupey, Puerto Rico for all who wish to go). Surprisingly enough, it won.




















And thus, "Vanity Gadgets" was born.

Monsters: 18

Red Gadget x2
Green Gadget x2
Yellow Gadget x2
D.D. Warrior Lady x2
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer x2
Banisher of the Radiance x2
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Breaker, the Magical Warrior x2
Gorz, Emissary of Darkness
Vanity's Fiend x2

Spells: 13

Heavy Storm
MST
Fissure x2
Smashing Ground
Shrink x2
Soul Taker x2
Book of Moon x2
Lightning Vortex
Brain Control

Traps: 9

BTH x2
Trap Hole x2
Royal Oppression x2
Magic Drain x2
Torrential Tribute



So far it's record has been pretty good for 2 solid weeks.

Week 1:
2-0 VS Macro
2-1 VS Plants
1-2 Lightsworn
2-1 "DaD-Recruiter"

Week 2:
2-0 VS Cyberdark
2-0 VS Forest Glads
2-0 VS Lightsworn
2-1 VS Oppression Blackwings
2-0 VS Glads
0-2 VS Skill Drain Zombie (Top 4)

1 comment:

  1. This deck is absolutely amazing I duel again this deck and pawn all the time. Loco espero el de Zombie-Earthbound mio.

    ReplyDelete

visitor #'s