Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tour Guide From the Underworld

Classes are over, so it's time to once again continue blogging (as much as I can during vacation).

Se acabaron las clases, asi que puedo volver a escribir (lo mas que pueda durante vacaciones).

First thing I did, review some of the newer cards I ignored during finals. After some searching, I came across this little curiosity. Hey, I know I'm a bit late on the EXVC stuff, but finals were more important.

Lo primero que hice fue ver las cartas nuevas que ignore durante mis examenes finales. Despues de buscar un rato, me encontre esta carta curiosa. Se que estoy tarde para todo esto de EXVC, pero mis finales fueron mas importantes.



When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 Fiend-Type monster from your hand or Deck. Its effects are negated, and it cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

Can't be used for Synchro? No problem! Exceed then!

No se puede usar para synchro? No hay problema! Usalo para Exceed!

I like how it can also thin the deck by either getting a copy of itself or Sangan. But I mostly like it for the Exceed shenanigans, especially since there are a few interesting Rank 3 monsters, like Tera Byte.

Me gusta como puede vaciar el deck por una copia de si misma o con Sangan. Pero mayormente me gusta por los trucos para Exceed, especialmente como he visto algunos monstruos rango 3 que han sido interesantes como Tera Byte.

3 comments:

  1. I prefer Revise Dragon over terra byte

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kamitsure: Leviath Dragon, not Revise Dragon. =P

    @Gizer: Empty Space Sea Serpent Levaiel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are still excellent options, I just really like Tera Byte and thus the reason I put it. Either one of those cards could have been mentioned as well.

    ReplyDelete

visitor #'s