Saturday, May 1, 2010

Infernity Randomizer

While I did not attend the sneak today, a friend of mine quickly told me to take a look at Infernity Randomizer due to it's hilarious censoring.

Mientras no fui al sneak preview de hoy, un amigo me llamó para decirme que vea a "Infernity Randomizer" para reirme un rato.

And so, I did....

Y pues, le di una mirada...


What the heck did they do to this card? I know it's original image portrays it's body as 2 guns put together facing opposite directions, but this is ridiculous! This looks like the love child of Infernity Doom Dragon and Powertool Dragon, in some way.

Que rayos hicieron con esta carta? Yo se que su imagen original demuestra su cuerpo como 2 pistolas unidas mirando en ambas direcciones, pero esto está ridiculo. Esta carta se ve como el resultado de "Infernity Doom Dragon" y "Powertool Dragon" teniendo una relación amorosa y creando esta carta.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing anyone for this. I'm simply stating that this is the funniest censoring of original OCG artwork that I have ever seen.

Pero no piensen que estoy insultando a alguien por esto. Simplemente estoy diciendo que esta es la carta censurada mas graciosa que he visto.

I think this card can lighten up anyone's day, considering it looks so damn funny.

Creo que esta carta puede mejorar el dia de cualquiera, ya que es tan graciosa para ver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s