Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vanity Gadgets 1.5

Well, the new list comes into effect tomorrow. So I thought I should at least showcase how my decks have adapted to the new list and such. First off, Vanity Gadgets. My signature deck has taken some slight changes since the last format, but this isn't the definitive version yet, as this version is a transitional version while the meta takes shape.

Monsters: 17

Green Gadget x2
Red Gadget x2
Yellow Gadget x2
Vanity's Fiend x2
Blackwing, Gale the Whirlwind
D.D. Assailant x2
Breaker, the Magical Warrior x2
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer x2
Tragoedia
Gorz, Emissary of Darkness

Spells: 13

Fissure x2
Smashing Ground x2
Shrink x2
Book of Moon x2
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex
My Body as a Shield
Brain Control
Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 10

Trap Hole x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Royal Oppression x2
Widespread Dud x2
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgment

Side Deck: 15

Consecrated Light x2
Mirror of Oaths
Light Imprisoning Mirror
Banisher of the Radiance x2
Dark Imprisoning Mirror
Big Burn
Cloak and Dagger
Soul Release
Grand Mole
Trap Dustshoot
Dust Tornado
Twister
Mind Crush


That's the deck for now. However, note that some options for the deck may be questionable for now. For example, I have decided to test Widespread Dud while I get my hands on Dimensional Prison. Also, D.D. Warrior Lady has been swapped with D.D. Assailant mostly due to experimental reasons. Upon testing, I will decide which one stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s