Saturday, August 21, 2010

Updating my Amazoness Deck

With the new format, all my decks had to go through their usual minor adjustments. However, a few things changed with the Amazoness more than my Fish or Diva-Spy decks.

Monsters: 19

Amazoness Swords Woman x3
Amazoness Paladin x2
Amazoness Trainer x3
Amazoness Chain Master x2
Amazoness Sage x2
Amazoness Queen x2
Amazoness Scouts x2
Warrior Lady of the Wasteland x2
The Immortal Bushi

Spells: 15

Solidarity x2
Reinforcement of the Army
Pot of Avarice
Book of Moon x2
Creature Swap x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Amazoness Village x3
Terraforming
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn

Traps: 6

Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Royal Oppression
Dimensional Prison x2
Torrential Tribute


The changes are rather odd from my original build.

I decided to try Creature Swap because essentially you can swap away an Amazoness of yours, destroy it and get one from the deck for extra damage.

I noticed Pot of Avarice may have to be used in 2 here, since Village has often sped the deck a little too much and I often find myself running out of options in the deck. So that's a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s