Friday, January 7, 2011

Attention Fish Duelists!!!!

It seems I might be the only Fish player in all of Puerto Rico. In all my years with the deck I have yet to meet anyone (besides my buddy Siulzen who used to play Fish years ago) who is currently piloting the deck. I hope that any of the local players reading this would let me know if there's any other Fish player out there (in the Metro Area of course). Because I look forward to a match with any fellow Fish player.

Parece que soy el unico jugador del deck Fish en todo Puerto Rico. Despues de varios años jugando el deck, no me he encontrado con alguien (ademas de mi amigo Siulzen que paro de usar el deck varios años atras) que este usando este deck en el momento. Espero que hayan jugadores locales leyendo esto que me puedan informar si hay algun otro jugador Fish en la isla (especificamente en el area metro). Y si lo hay, espero tener un buen duelo con ese otro jugador!

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s