Saturday, January 22, 2011

Froggy Fish: Revisit

Today I rebuilt my old Frog Fish variant in exchange for the Mausoleum variant I was using just to see how which of my 2 builds did better. And so, it had good games, but I should have taken it to the tourney...oh well. Next week I suppose...

Hoy he vuelto a reconstruir mi deck viejo "Pezapo" y guardar el variante de Mausoleum para ver cual de los dos era mejor. Y he tenido buenos juegos, pero me arrepiento de no llevarlo al torneo. Posiblemente para la proxima semana...

Froggy Fish / "Pezapo"

Monsters: 24

Coelacanth x3
Oyster Meister x3
Fishborg Blaster x2
Royal Swamp Eel x2
Metabo-Shark
Golden Flying Fish
Dupe Frog x2
Treeborn Frog x2
Swap Frog x3
Ronintoadin
Gorz, Emissary of Darkness
Vanity's Fiend
Caius, the Shadow Monarch x2

Spells: 16

Giant Trunade
Moray of Greed x2
Gold Sarcophagus x2
Monster Reborn
Pot of Avarice
Dark Hole
Book of Moon x2
Enemy Controller x2
Creature Swap
My Body as a Shield
Mystical Space Typhoon x2

Now to explain a few changes:

1. Not using the traditional 3 Fishborg, but rather 2 Fishborg and 2 Eels because somehow it just works for me. Many will go against it, but it's more about personal preference.

2. Creature Swap helps get rid of those pesky lone monsters that can ruin the OTK like Tytannial, Shooting-Star, and others for possible tribute fodder.

3. Metabo-Shark has worked as a good means of recycling, plus can give access to lvl 6 via Treeborn and Fishborg.

Para explicar los cambios:

1. En vez de usar los 3 Fishborg como la mayoria, uso 2 Fishborg y 2 Eel ya que me han servido bien. Aunque muchos se opongan, es mayomente sobre preferencia personal.

2. Creature Swap ayuda eliminar cartas problematicas como Tytannial o Shooting-Star para sacrificarlos para Coelacanth luego.

3. Metabo-Shark ha servido como buen medio de reciclaje, al igual que dar acceso a un synchro nivel 6 por medio de Treeborn y Fishborg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s