Friday, January 6, 2012

MTG Mobile App

I'm finally back with a Magic update. Been a while since I played, but today I finally managed to find a new store where I had a few games, so being back in action got me to check up on what I have missed. And then I find this little gem...


That's right! There's going to be an official MTG app soon. And not just that, but it looks pretty neat. It's got the basics such as life meter, number of players, and deck building utilities. However, this one also has the ability to search for nearby events, find stores, and lets you read the articles from the MTG site as well. 

Those are all pretty good features to have on an app. So it makes it feel pretty much complete.

I'm most looking forward to having the online gatherer be at my fingertips. So that way, I don't have to be on my computer whenever I think up of an idea for a deck or something. Not just that, but being able to test out the decks I build on this app is something I seriously need, especially since I can test my opening hands. That way, I can tell if I gotta go back to the drawing board.


I'm just glad this app is coming out at the same time I find a place where to keep playing MTG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s