Thursday, February 16, 2012

Banlist Mishap

A few hours ago I posted an article concerning the new format list for March. However, I got a call from a friend and was told that Shriek had accidentally published a list that wasn't completely confirmed. So I did the logical thing...

I DELETED MY ARTICLE...Why? I felt a bit foolish just keeping it there, I'm not going to lie about that.

So the wait for the real list is still ongoing. So I apologize if any regular visitor from my blog found out about the list from here and spread it. I don't like to post fake lists, so I thought this one was the real deal.

But as soon as the real one comes out and it's 250% confirmed, it will be posted here.

Until then, keep having fun with your duels and don't go crazy with speculation. And remember, Shapesnatch might just get banned...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s