Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fake Format Lists


It's that time again! Time for fake lists to hit the web and drive the YGO world insane. That, and people claiming that they know what's going to happen. So here's what I'm going to do in this post...

No predictions for me, but I'm going to give advice. Take everything you hear regarding the ban/restrict list with a grain of salt and just ignore it. Because when it comes down to it, none of us know what's going to happen. And if we do, nobody would believe us anyways, so it's not worth it.

The list comes out in a few weeks, I think. So until then, rather than going insane with all the lists out there, just enjoy the chaos all the speculation brings. Because when that real list comes out, everyone's going to be complaining and saying how the previous format was better.

Happens every time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the next list can be worse than this one!

    I mean, what's next?

    Chaos Emperor making a comeback?

    ReplyDelete

visitor #'s