Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vanity Gadgets for San Juan Regionals

Well, it seems this is the version I will be taking to regionals.

Bueno, parece que esta será la versión que llevaré a regionales.

Monsters: 17

Green Gadget x2
Red Gadget x2
Yellow Gadget x2
Vanity's Fiend x2
Blackwing, Gale the Whirlwind
D.D. Warrior Lady x2
Breaker, the Magical Warrior
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer x2
Thunder King Rai-Oh x2
Gorz, Emissary of Darkness

Spells: 11

Fissure x2
Smashing Ground x3
Book of Moon x2
Heavy Storm
My Body as a Shield
Brain Control
Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 12

Trap Hole x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Royal Oppression x2
Widespread Dud x2
Dimensional Prison x2
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgment



I hope I can do quite well with this deck, since it's my first regional event ever. This is going to be the first true test for Vanity Gadgets, and I hope to go far. Here's hoping for at least top 32.

Espero llegar lejos con este deck, ya que es mi primer torneo regional. Este será la primera prueba verdadera para "Vanity Gadgets" y espero que vaya bien. Vamos a ver si llego al Top 32 por lo menos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s