Tuesday, October 4, 2011

D-Boyz


Fiend/Level 1/DARK
100/1000
FLIP: You can Special Summon any number of "D-Boyz" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position, then you take 1000 damage for each monster Special Summoned by this effect.

I cannot even begin to describe what's wrong with this card. This has got to be the most stereotypical card I have seen by far, but I digress. This card isn't too impressive, but it makes up for it by either setting up a Rank 1 Xyz summon or by just bringing out 2 chum blockers.

Other than that, this is one card I want to have on my binder due to the hilarious art. The thought of rapping fiends from the hood will put a smile on my face any day. But as for a deck, they might as well make my opponent laugh too.

If you're going for a deck dedicated to Rank 1 monsters, you might want to check it out. Otherwise, it's just another card to pass up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s