Friday, October 7, 2011

Rakish Heir


With chances of me going to Friday Night Magic after years of hiatus, and the likely chance of me buying the Vampire Intro Pack today as well, I'm going to talk about one of my favorite vampires from Innistrad. Out of all the vampires in this set, Rakish Heir stood out the most.

It's a continuous buff for all vampires, even itself. So the more vampires you strike your opponent with, the bigger they get as long as you control Rakish Heir. If you have multiple copies in play, it even gets a lot more fun. Combined with Bloodcrazed Neonate and Stormkirk Noble, their attack buffs will be even more insane.

Thanks to this card alone, a deck with red vampires and black removal seems to be the way to go for me.  The others may buff themselves, but this one is what sold me on the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s