Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sun Titan

Since getting back into Magic, not only have I learned my primary playstyle, but I have also transitioned smoothly between my time away and my time active due to keeping that MTG mentality throughout.

For now, my main deck is a Green-White Weenie Deck focused on swarming and buffing creatures with Auras and Equipment. However, even weenie decks gotta have a boss at some time. In my case, my boss monster is a white giant.

Enter Sun Titan:


Now, while 6 mana does seem counterproductive to the whole weenie theme, it does serve as a great boss in either 1 or 2 in a deck. And what makes Sun Titan so special for weenie decks? It's ability to put cards with 3 mana or less back into play. Since weenie decks use mostly 3 mana for everything, Titan can bring back essential creatures, equipments, or even attach used Auras back into it.

This last use is the best one, since you can give Sun Titan an added boost just by having it hit the field or declaring an attack. Not just that, but it also helps you swarm your previously used creatures, so keeping field advantage will be facilitated as well.

Even in MTG, we sometimes add bosses to our decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitor #'s